Skip to main content

RE 3rd Birthday Party

What a fun filled day for Miss Reese. 
She had a great Minnie Mouse theme! 
Enjoy!














































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasper Extended Family

I met a wonderful family this past weekend!  They were so hospitable and fun to work with. Enjoy! 

Kevin & Lindsay Smith

Met a sweet couple last weekend getting ready for Kevin's deployment.  Kevin leaves in December.  Thankful for those who serve our cou ntry. Enjoy!

Walling Family

Met a super sweet family.  Jana and Dave have the cutest little girl! Enjoy!

A Barnyard Wedding Under the Stars- Sparklers & Spurs- Jerry & Casey

I am catching up on blogging after a busy season and wonderful Thanksgiving with family! This wonderful couple's wedding photos were waiting for them to come back from their honeymoon in October, I shared their sneak peeks on facebook the next day, and I'm just sharing on the blog now, so bear with me! It was a much needed break from social media and enjoying family coming in from PA. :-)  Jerry & Casey had an amazing wedding day with a beautiful first look and stunning views! I thought a Barnyard wedding under the stars was the perfect way to describe their wedding day! I've always wanted some hay bales in wedding pictures and got just the treat. I loved everything about their wedding day and the special love and care I saw they had for each other. Photographer- Jennifer Pitts Photography  Venue & Catering- Sparkles and Spurs Wedding Venue  Videographer- Roberson Films  DJ- Spencer Turkey Newsom  Ceremony music- Violin player- Amanda St...

Daniel & Shelby Mowry Wedding 3.25.17

I enjoyed meeting Shelby and Daniel, their friends, and family! They planned a perfect wedding at the Rabb House in Round Rock. They have a gorgeous venue there and the weather was perfect! I found out from some of the guests/family that they were from Pittsburgh, PA, which is where I grew up. It was fun to see everyone who had traveled to see these two tie the knot. I waited to post more wedding pictures from their day, because they were on a cruise on their honeymoon, and I wanted them to see the rest before everyone else did! ;-) So I'm super excited to be sharing these photos with everyone now that Shelby and Daniel have taken a peek. Enjoy!  Venue- Rabb House in Round Rock, TX Hair by Donna Loehr   Makeup by Molly Meredith  Dresses-Davids Bridal   Florals- Petals by Cathy Shay  Dj/Music- Robert Brady and Ty Grubb  Officiant- Pastor Tom Kesserling Catering- Branch BBQ Cake- Cakes by Lori ...